It’s that time of year! We are hiring! There are lots of great reasons to work at Grand Canyon. Check out more details on our Jobs page. These are some of the positions we are hiring this year. Apply through our jobs page:
- Second Shift Bike Shop Manager– Responsible for managing bike shop tour and rental operation for 2-3 days weekly while main bike manager is on weekend. More hours available in cafe and bike shop as tech, driver or barista.
- Bike Mechanic– Responsible for repairing and maintaining the rental bicycle and ebike fleet for a high volume shop on the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. The mechanic will work in a fast-paced environment, and will need to be able to diagnose and repair a variety of bicycle types and models, maintain
inventory stock related to bicycle repair operations, and keep detailed service logs for fleet maintenance and repairs.
- Cashiers– Must have experience working with the public and have basic arithmetic skills. Ideally should have experience handling money. Must have references to qualify.
- Coffee Barista – Must have experience working with the public and have basic coffee service skills (will train selected individuals). Ideally should have 1-2 years experience within food service industry and must have experience handling money. Must have references to qualify.
- Expediter – Must be organized and efficient- entry level position.Tasks would include assisting other employees with any tasks necessary to shorten wait times within the food service and/or bike rental side of the business.
- Bike Tour Guides – Must have excellent people/communication skills and love working with people! Must be able to ride a bike well. Ideally would have prior experience guiding (river guides, biking guides, hiking guides, park rangers, teachers, etc.) but not necessary. Must be able to learn and retain Grand Canyon interpretive knowledge base to use on tours. Must have references to qualify. Must clear mandatory drug test. We are also accepting applicants who would like to take on guiding as a second job. CPR and community first aid certification will be required in advance or within 30 days of first day on the job.