eBike Rentals Grand Canyon
Ebikes have arrived at our shop! Cover more distance, more easily than on a traditional bike. We offer Class 1 eBikes, that are also known as “pedal assist”. On a pedal assist eBike it is a win, win. You continue to get the same thrill of riding a traditional bike combined with extra power in the pedals to help up the hills! Average battery range is 20-30 miles depending on your setting. If your bike runs out of battery power prior to returning to our shop, you can continue to pedal the bike manually.
We have Medium sized bikes (17″ frames which fit 5’0″-5’9″ heights) and Large sized bikes (19″ frames which fit 5’10”-6’3″ heights).
NO YOUTH sized frames are available. The youngest age riders allowed to rent will be 12 years old IF the person is a minimum of 5’0″ tall. We will conduct quick safety test ride before the rider departs to determine proficiency on the eBike Any rider unable to safely test ride will not be allowed to rent the eBikes. Also, We will NOT attach any child trailers or tag- along equipment to the eBikes.
eBike Rental Rates: 12 years (height 5’0″) & up
- Full Day : $80 + tax (5+ hours, same day, return by closing time 5pm) RESERVATIONS recommended, reserve below!
- Half Day : $65 + tax ( 3-5 hours, same day, return by closing time 5pm) WALK UP ONLY while supplies last, usually only available after 12pm daily.
- These are the ONLY pricing options to rent eBikes and we currently have a very limited supply. We DO NOT do hourly rentals of e-bikes.
- Walk up service will require a credit card to rent the eBikes.
- $500 deposit/hold will be placed on credit card until return and inspection of eBikes.
- Trailers and Tagalongs CANNOT be attached to eBikes.
Due to limited supply, we highly recommend reserving your bike. Walk-up reservations are possible if bikes are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
What Exactly is an eBike?
“An electric bicycle also known as an e-bike is a bicycle with an integrated electric motor which can be used for propulsion. Many kinds of e-bikes are available worldwide, from e-bikes that only have a small motor to assist the rider’s pedal-power (i.e. pedelecs) to more powerful e-bikes which are closer to moped-style functionality. All retain the ability to be pedalled by the rider and are therefore not electric motorcycles. – Wikipedia”