Bike rentals are now available! Beginning on May 29th the park South rim entrance gates will be open from 4am -2pm. June 5th and beyond, the S. Rim entrance gates will be open 7 days per week w/NO time limits.
Bike rental hours will be 8am - 6pm. Please see booking table below on this page.
Bright Angel Bicycles offers a quality, comfortable cruiser style bike which provides all riders, both young and old, with an enjoyable safe biking experience. Our current fleet is made up of custom KHS TC100 bicycles featuring a single lever, dual caliper brake system. All of our bicycles are user friendly, featuring a simple 7 speed twist shift gear mechanism that easily allows any user to freely control the bicycle. Each bicycle is fit to the rider before leaving the rental area to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride. All rentals come with a park map and helmets.
Looking for e-bike rentals? Click here.
Adult Bike Rental Rates: Ages 13 & up
- 1 Hour : $12.50 + tax (return by closing time)
- 1/2 Day : $31.50 + tax (up to 5 hours, same day, return by closing time)
- Full Day : $42 + tax (5+ hours, same day, return by closing time)
- 24 Hours: $47 + tax (return 24 hours from departure time)
- Multi Day: $73.00+ tax (Two days 8 AM - 6 PM per day, $36.50 for each added day)(Call to Book)
Child Bike Rental Rates: Under 13 years of age
- 1 Hour: $9.50 + tax (return by closing time)
- 1/2 Day: $21 + tax (up to 5 hours, same day, return by closing time)
- Full Day: $31.50 + tax (5+ hours, same day, return by closing time)
- 24 Hours: $32 + tax (return 24 hours from departure time)
- Multi Day: $53.00 + tax (Two days 8 AM - 6 PM per day, $26.50 for each added day)(Call to Book)
Burley Trailer & Tag Along Rental Rates:
Trailers hold up to 100 pounds and are equipped with 2 seats and seat belts. It is recommended parents bring your own car seat for any child younger than 2 years old. Your child seat can be installed in our trailers which will then provide a safer and more comfortable ride for your child.
- 1 Hour : $9.50 + tax (return by closing time)
- 1/2 Day : $20 + tax (up to 5 hours, same day, return by closing time)
- Full Day: $25 + tax (5+ hours, same day, return by closing time)
- 24 Hours: $30 + tax (return 24 hours from departure time)
- Multi Day: $50 + tax (Two days 8 AM - 6 PM per day, $25.00 for each added day)(Call to Book)
Wheelchair Rental Rates:
Wheelchairs are Available Year Round! | We offer wheelchairs to best serve park Visitors with mobility issues. Most of the chairs will fit onto the Park shuttle buses. Only the XL chairs have to be folded to fit into the Grand Canyon shuttle bus entry doors.
We have a small fleet of wheelchairs available each day. To reserve your chair please click on this link. Once on the link, you will notice a mid page navigation bar that is titled "Strollers & Wheelchairs".
Scroll down, the wheelchairs are on the bottom of the page. For multiple day reservations, simply click the up arrow to increase the amount of days desired.
You must arrive on time to collect your chair. After 15 mins, it is possible that your chair may be given to other walk up requests.
- 1 Hour, 1/2 Day and 24 Hour: Not available for this rental item.
- Full Day: $10.50 + tax (5+ hours, same day, return by closing time)
- Multi Day: $21.00 + tax (Two days 8 AM - 6 PM per day, $10.50 for each added day)
We offer insurance on all of our regular bicycle rentals and shuttle packages. Insurance covers any damage to or loss of our bicycles, helmets or accessories which may be caused by accident or theft. Insurance does not cover the cost of the recovery fee ($100 per bicycle) which will be charged should our rental item be abandoned somewhere in the park and we are required to return it to our shop for the customer. Insurance is automatically included on all of our tours.
- Insurance: $1.00 + tax (Per Bicycle, Per Day)
Looking for e-bike rentals? Click here.
Walk Up and Reserved Rentals:
Walk up bike rentals are also available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved departure time, your reservation will automatically be cancelled and a bike may not be available. Please call us if you expect to be delayed at (928)638-3055. Spring Break Grand Canyon & Summer months are busier and reservations are recommended.
Notice: Prices are approved and regulated by the National Park Service. This service is operated by Bright Angel Bicycles, Inc., a Concessioner under contract with the U.S. Government and administered by the National Park Service. The concessioner is responsible for conducting these operations in a satisfactory manner.
Please address comments to: Superintendent, Grand Canyon National Park, P.O. Box 129, Grand Canyon, AZ. 86023.