Work for Us
Currently Seeking Employees
We are currently seeking individuals to work in our bike shop and cafe located at the Grand Canyon National Park – South Rim! Not all positions will be available at all times but we are always on the lookout for qualified candidates to help us with the following:
- Cashiers- Must have experience working with the public and have basic arithmetic skills. Ideally should have experience handling money. Must have references to qualify.
- Coffee Barista – Must have experience working with the public and have basic coffee service skills (will train selected individuals). Ideally should have 1-2 years experience within food service industry and must have experience handling money. Must have references to qualify.
- Expediter – Must be organized and efficient- entry level position.Tasks would include assisting other employees with any tasks necessary to shorten wait times within the food service and/or bike rental side of the business.
- Bike Tour Guides – Must have excellent people/communication skills and love working with people! Must be able to ride a bike well. Ideally would have prior experience guiding (river guides, biking guides, hiking guides, park rangers, teachers, etc.). Must be able to learn and retain Grand Canyon interpretive knowledge base to use on tours. Must have references to qualify. Must clear mandatory drug test. We are also accepting applicants who would like to take on guiding as a second job. CPR and community first aid certification will be required in advance or within 30 days of first day on the job.
- All employees must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- All employees must be willing to work unpredictable hours.
Transportation & Accommodations
Grand Canyon is a beautiful and worthwhile place to work and live but it does come with it’s challenges due to it’s location. Most of our employees either live at Grand Canyon or Tusayan (the town immediately outside it’s gates) or commute from Flagstaff or Williams. While working for us we will provide accommodation for a number of our employees. You must be able to cooperate well with roommates and be willing to contribute to a peaceful, clean, respectful environment that you share with your coworkers. Background checks are conducted on all participants.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your references.