All the afore mentioned sites rely on user contributions to construct a reliable base of customer reviews for future travelers. You can help future visitors to the park by passing along your experience with our facility or any other Grand Canyon service you tried on any or all of these forums. We’d be grateful for the feedback!
In the Media
- Arizona Highways – “Spokesmen” Article (PDF)
- Sunset Magazine (PDF)
- Arizona Business Today 2017 Highlight
- Arizona Republic Explore Arizona Cover (PDF)
- Arizona Daily Sun Cover of Business Section (PDF) or Web Version
- AZ Central Hermit Road Review (PDF)
- National Geographic Traveler
- Los Angeles Times
- Mountain Living Magazine
- Round the Bend Blog
- The Canyon for Kids (Web)
- Fox News
- Hilton Mom Voyage
- Safetravels.de (German Article)
We always recommend reservations whenever possible. Walk-up availability is on a first-come-first-serve basis and is on a weather-dependent basis in the winter months.
Bright Angel Bicycles & Cafe
10 S. Entrance Road
Grand Canyon, AZ, 86023
Bright Angel Bicycles & Cafe at Mather Point is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service, Dept. of the Interior. All prices and services are regulated by NPS.