Bike Your Park Day 2019
GRAND CANYON’S “BIKE YOUR PARK DAY” RIDE ON SEPTEMBER 28
If you’ve ever wanted to explore Grand Canyon on two wheels, now’s your chance. We are inviting the public to join a Bike Your Park Day ride on September 28, 2019 – a worldwide event that encourages people to explore parks and public lands by bicycle on the same day.
- When: September 28th at 10:00 am
- Where: Tusayan Greenway Trail head – just outside the South Entrance to the Grand Canyon
- Cost: Free to participate, free entrance into the Park
- Bikes: Bring your own bikes. Rentals available inside the Park at the visitor center.
- Distance: Make the ride as long or short as you want. Explore the trail system inside the Park as you feel comfortable with!
In the past three years, over 35,000 people in all 50 states and 10 countries participated in Bike Your Park Day. Adventure Cycling Association, a nonprofit bicycling organization, coordinates the event.