Welcome to Grand Canyon! We are OPEN and ready to serve you!
*Masks are required in ALL Federal buildings regardless of vaccination status And on all NPS shuttle busses!
Please read below for Grand Canyon park information on park entrances and Shuttle bus info. The East rim entrance is now OPEN!!
*Please note* We are NOT located at Bright Angel lodge. We are a separate service located at the Visitor Center near Mather Point. Parking lot #4.
*Notice- We recommend Apple iPhone users use Goole maps to navigate to our location vs. Apple maps. The recent apple map update is taking guests to the wrong address.
- Online Bike reservations are open with availability beginning on April 11th 2021 for bike rentals, Hermit tour, Yaki tour & Hermit road bike shuttle
- 2021 bike season hours: April – October 8am -5pm November 1st – 29th 10am-4pm weather depending
Staffing will be less than in years past due to housing restrictions in the park during the pandemic. Please be patient as we serve you!
- Cafe is open daily from 8am – 6pm
- See below for overview of reduced NPS shuttle operations.
- NPS has continued to follow the recent CDC guidelines on masks and vaccinations.
Grand Canyon National Park Information:
- South Rim’s south entrance will be open 24/7
- The East Entrance to the park at Desert View is OPEN
- The Visitor Center and museums will remain CLOSED, but will have Rangers on site to help answer questions outside.
- South Rim NPS shuttle bus service information:
Beginning March 1, 2021, visitors traveling to Grand Canyon National Park should be prepared for modified changes in shuttle bus operations compared to previous years. The spring schedule will be in place from March 1 through May 28, 2021. Shuttle busses can ONLY carry 3 bikes at one time!!
To protect public health, all buses and shuttle operations are still modified to meet COVID-19 guidelines. The modified buses carry a smaller number of passengers per trip with additional safety measures in place, including:
- Shuttle capacity is limited to 20 passengers;
- Passengers must follow all CDC and public health physical distancing guidelines while in line and on the bus; sidewalk decals, tape, and signage have been installed at bus stops to promote physical distancing; and
- Buses will undergo daily cleaning according to CDC and public health guidance.
Summer shuttle bus service:
Beginning Saturday, July 17, the park will resume all three in-park shuttle bus routes. This service will continue through November 30, 2021. Below are a summary of these changes:
- The Hermits Rest Route (Red Route)and the Kaibab Rim Route (Orange Route) will operate from 5 a.m. until one hour after sunset.
- The Kaibab Rim Route (Orange Route) will run to all locations, including westbound to the Yavapai Geology Museum.
- The Village Route (Blue Route) will operate from 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
- The Tusayan Route (Purple Route) will not operate this year.
- The Visitor Center-Hermit Road Express Bus will operate from 12-8 p.m., every 15 minutes. This route takes people directly from the Visitor Center to Hermit Road and vice versa.
- The Hikers’ Express Bus, which starts at the Bright Angel Lodge, then travels to the Backcountry Office, GCVC, and the South Kaibab trailhead will operate as normal.
- July through August – Hiker’s Express shuttles begin at 4, 5, and 6 a.m.
- In September – Shuttles begin at 5, 6, and 7 a.m.
- Mather Campground will open for existing family site reservations only. Group sites will not be available at this time.
- Some overnight lodging will reopen in Grand Canyon Village.
- Brginnnin on/near May 15th 2021 the North Rim will be open for day use. The North Rim General Store will be open, and gasoline will be available with a credit card.
- The campground at Tuweep will be open.
Our bike shop will be available 8am to 5pm and will offer:
The Mather Pt Café will be open from 8am to 6pm and offer:
- Grab-and-Go sandwiches, Salads, and Wraps
- Coffee and Espresso Drinks
- Snacks and Bottled Drinks
- Biking and Hiking Accessories
- Limited Clothing and Souvenirs
For booking questions & other information about how we are keeping our customers and employees safe at this time click here.
Grand Canyon Tours & Bike Rentals
*Groups limited to 8 -10 per tour during 2021 due to COVID* We are a Grand Canyon tour and bike rental company, offering bikes to cruise the awesome rim trails of South Rim, Grand Canyon. Along with our Grand Canyon tours, we provide quality bikes for rent and we equip you with all the safety equipment and maps required to help you have a memorable, enjoyable Grand Canyon experience. The park boasts dozens of scenic outlooks which can never all be taken in by car as there is simply not enough parking for most people to stop. Take in the Grand Canyon at a slower more enjoyable pace right along the edge as you “Ride the Rim”!
A Top Rated Grand Canyon Tour on TripAdvisor!
We know that everyone makes this claim – but ours is backed up by over 850 five star customer reviews on TripAdvisor. People regularly review our tours as the “Best Way to See Grand Canyon”, or the “Highlight of Their Trip”. No matter your age or fitness level, we feel like riding a bike along Grand Canyon is the way to go. Check out our trip advisor reviews if you need convincing or see a detailed comparison of the 5 top ways to see the Grand Canyon here!
Enjoy a Picnic at Grand Canyon
Our Grand Canyon coffee shop is adjoined to the bike rental shop. We are conveniently located at the Grand Canyon visitor center. We serve locally roasted coffee beans, fresh and delicious sandwiches and salads, and a variety of snacks and ice creams ready to eat at one of the nearby rim-side spots, the world’s most epic picnic locations! If you’re looking for a Grand Canyon Restaurant, skip the crowded cafeterias and pick up a picnic to enjoy at some of the greatest spots on earth for lunch!
The Only Small Family Owned Business in Grand Canyon National Park
Our story is unique inside our National Park. Our owner’s roots run deep at Grand Canyon and our story is inspiring for any person wanting to break through barriers of business to achieve their dream. Watch the video about our business and inception.