We are OPEN!! We continue to operate under reduced operations; The Hermit Road tour and shuttle are still not running due to social distancing guidelines. The bike rentals and Yaki tours are operating.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY TO BE WORN IN PUBLIC PLACES IN THE PARK!!
Thank you for understanding during these exceptional times.
Grand Canyon National Park Information:
- South Rim’s south entrance will be open 24/7
- The East Entrance to the park at Desert View, and the Desert View Watchtower area will remain CLOSED. You must use the South Entrance near the town of Tusayan to enter and exit the park.
- The Visitor Center, Museums will remain CLOSED
- South Rim shuttle busses will remain CLOSED
- Mather Campground will open for existing family site reservations only. Group sites will not be available at this time.
- Some overnight lodging will reopen in Grand Canyon Village.
- The North Rim will be open for day use. The North Rim General Store will be open, and gasoline will be available with a credit card. Currently Closed due to Mangum fire activity.
- The campground at Tuweep will be open.
Our bike shop will be available 8am to 6pm and will offer:
The Mather Pt Café will be open from 7am to 6pm and offer:
- Grab-and-Go sandwiches, Salads, and Wraps
- Coffee and Espresso Drinks
- Snacks and Bottled Drinks
- Biking and Hiking Accessories
- Limited Clothing and Souvenirs
For booking questions & other information about how we are keeping our customers and employees safe at this time click here.
Grand Canyon Tours & Bike Rentals
*Groups limited to 8 per tour during 2020 due to COVID* We are a Grand Canyon tour and bike rental company, offering bikes to cruise the awesome rim trails of South Rim, Grand Canyon. Along with our Grand Canyon tours, we provide quality bikes for rent and we equip you with all the safety equipment and maps required to help you have a memorable, enjoyable Grand Canyon experience. The park boasts dozens of scenic outlooks which can never all be taken in by car as there is simply not enough parking for most people to stop. Take in the Grand Canyon at a slower more enjoyable pace right along the edge as you “Ride the Rim”!
Please note – We are NOT located at Bright Angel lodge. We are a separate service located at the Visitor Center.
A Top Rated Grand Canyon Tour on TripAdvisor!
We know that everyone makes this claim – but ours is backed up by over 850 five star customer reviews on TripAdvisor. People regularly review our tours as the “Best Way to See Grand Canyon”, or the “Highlight of Their Trip”. No matter your age or fitness level, we feel like riding a bike along Grand Canyon is the way to go. Check out our trip advisor reviews if you need convincing or see a detailed comparison of the 5 top ways to see the Grand Canyon here!
Enjoy a Picnic at Grand Canyon
Our Grand Canyon coffee shop is adjoined to the bike rental shop. We are conveniently located at the Grand Canyon visitor center. We serve locally roasted coffee beans, fresh and delicious sandwiches and salads, and a variety of snacks and ice creams ready to eat at one of the nearby rim-side spots, the world’s most epic picnic locations! If you’re looking for a Grand Canyon Restaurant, skip the crowded cafeterias and pick up a picnic to enjoy at some of the greatest spots on earth for lunch!
The Only Small Family Owned Business in Grand Canyon National Park
Our story is unique inside our National Park. Our owner’s roots run deep at Grand Canyon and our story is inspiring for any person wanting to break through barriers of business to achieve their dream. Watch the video about our business and inception.