*Please note* We are NOT located at Bright Angel lodge. We are a separate service located at the Visitor Center near Mather Point. Parking lot #4. Follow directions through your GPS to the Grand Canyon South Rim Visitor Center and look for signs to P4 parking lot.
- Online Bike reservations are open with availability beginning on march 12th 2022 for bike rentals, Hermit tour, Yaki tour & Hermit road bike shuttle
- Staffing will be less than in years past due to housing restrictions in the park during the pandemic. We are grateful for your patience as we serve you!
- Cafe is open daily from 8am – 6pm
- Bike rental shop hours: 8am- 5pm Beginning on March 12 2022
- IF you are running late for the reservation time, we will hold your bikes for you. (Rentals only – tours will stay on schedule)
- We prefer our guests to use Credit or debit cards for all cafe & bike rental transactions. Due to no banking services in the Park and the ongoing coin shortage. Thank you!
Grand Canyon Tours & Bike Rentals
We are a Grand Canyon tour and bike rental company, offering bikes to cruise the awesome rim trails of South Rim, Grand Canyon. Along with our Grand Canyon tours, we provide quality bikes for rent and we equip you with all the safety equipment and maps required to help you have a memorable, enjoyable Grand Canyon experience. The park boasts dozens of scenic outlooks which can never all be taken in by car as there is simply not enough parking for most people to stop. Take in the Grand Canyon at a slower more enjoyable pace right along the edge as you “Ride the Rim”!
A Top Rated Grand Canyon Tour on TripAdvisor!
We know that everyone makes this claim – but ours is backed up by over 850 five star customer reviews on TripAdvisor. People regularly review our tours as the “Best Way to See Grand Canyon”, or the “Highlight of Their Trip”. No matter your age or fitness level, we feel like riding a bike along Grand Canyon is the way to go. Check out our trip advisor reviews if you need convincing or see a detailed comparison of the 5 top ways to see the Grand Canyon here!
Enjoy a Picnic at Grand Canyon or Grab a Pre-Ride Latte!
Order your brown bag lunch here if you’d like it ready for when you arrive. Our Grand Canyon coffee shop is adjoined to the bike rental shop. We are conveniently located at the Grand Canyon visitor center. We serve locally roasted coffee beans, fresh and delicious sandwiches and salads, and a variety of snacks and ice creams ready to eat at one of the nearby rim-side spots, the world’s most epic picnic locations! If you’re looking for a Grand Canyon Restaurant, skip the crowded cafeterias and pick up a picnic to enjoy at some of the greatest spots on earth for lunch!
The Only Small Family Owned Business in Grand Canyon National Park
Our story is unique inside our National Park. Our owner’s roots run deep at Grand Canyon and our story is inspiring for any person wanting to break through barriers of business to achieve their dream. Watch the video about our business and inception.